Philips has added a new member to its Xenium series with new slider phone named as X650, which features cool stylish metallic keypad and long-lasting battery. The new Philips X650 slider phone has an impressive battery life which capable of lasting up to 8 hours in talk time or 720 hours (one month) in stand-by mode. In addition, the phone also comes with 3.2 megapixel photo snapper with autofocus function, FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity and USB port. Furthermore, it also integrated with 30MB of internal memory which be able to expand by using micro SD memory cards. The new slider phone also supports Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900MHz) and GPRS connectivity.
Features of Philips Xenium X650:
- 2.4-inch TFT LCD display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution and support up to 262k color
- 3.2 megapixels autofocus camera
- Support tri-band (900/1800/1900 MHz) GSM and GPRS connectivity
- FM radio and media player
- 30MB internal memory and micro SD card slot
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Up to 720 hours of standby time
- Up to 8 hours of talk time
The new Philips X650 slider phone measures just 104.5 x 52 x 16.75 mm and weighs only 133.9 grams. Unfortunately, the price and launch date have yet to be announced.