Philips Electronics has officially announced its new high-performance Philips Xenium X713 dual SIM phone, which is equipped with Dual-SIM technology, as well as works in GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz, offering users quick access to GPS features by simply tapping on button, WAP 2.0/XHTML browser, and stereo FM radio.
In addition, Philips Xenium X713 also comes with 3.2-inch resistive touchscreen display, 3.2-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, and including a powerful 1530 mAh Li-Ion battery that providing up to 12 hours.
Features of Philips Xenium X713 dual SIM phone:
- 3.2-inch resistive touchscreen display with resolution of 240 x 400 pixels (WQVGA)
- Supports connectivity GPRS, EDGE, and miniUSB v2.0
- 3.2-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and 2048×1536 pixels resolution
- FM Radio
- Internal memory 47MB and microSD card slot with up to 32GB expansion capability
- Multiple Music Player
- Video Recording & Player
- Bluetooth with 2.1 + EDR
- JAVA MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
- SMS, MMS, Email
- Quick access to GPS feature with one-touch button
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- GyPsii for fun social networking on the go
- Intuitive touch-sensitive track pad for breezy navigation
The new Philips Xenium X713 mobile phone measures 54.8 x 113.3 x 14.5 mm and weighs only 126.5 g is expected to be available in first quarter 2011 but no words on its price yet.