Phone Disk is a tiny program which runs in the system tray of Mac OC X or PC developed by Microplant. The program is being designed to find an iPod Touch or iPhone and mounts it to file system for directly access the files by using Windows Explorer or Finder and other file manager. Therefore, the users can preview, open, edit and save files directly to the iOS device.
Key features of the Phone Disk includes:
- Preview, open, edit and save images, documents and more directly on the device as well as directly access the device through other programs such as a document editing program.
- Browse the iPhone in Finder and Windows Explorer.
- Fully integrated with OSX and Windows.
- Able to mount multiple iPhones and iPod Touches simultaneously.
- Works with or without jail breaking the device.
- Allows images copied to the DCIM folder to be viewed directly in the Photos app (Mac version only).
Micoplant is now giving away free license key code of Phone Disk for Mac and PC until 1 Dec. To grab the free copy of Phone Disk for Mac or PC, just download the Phone Disk setup installer to install the software and use the registration key code to unlock and activate the software.
Install and activate Phone Disk with 2H96A-QK7MX-8GEYK1V-ZR6S8 license key code.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues