One of the Web’s most popular hubs for managing media, Photobucket has recently announced the launch of a mobile version of its free online photo-sharing service – Photobucket Mobile, allowing the users to manage their Photobucket galleries directly from the Web-enabled mobile devices.
“The growing demand for Photobucket Mobile proved to us that now was the perfect time to unveil a fully functional mobile platform,” said Alex Welch, President of Photobucket. “Photobucket Mobile offers a great destination for our avid users to upload, search and share their digital media, wherever they are. As photo sharing continues to move beyond the desktop, our users look to share their digital life moments instantly. Recreating the Photobucket experience on a mobile platform is a critical part of meeting this need.”
Features Of Photobucket Mobile:
- Browse existing personal and public Photobucket content directly from mobile devices
- Upload photos and videos to Photobucket from mobile devices
- Share photos and graphics with individuals via email from mobile devices
- Search Photobucket’s billions of photos and graphics
- View a variety of featured photos and images every day from the Photobucket Mobile home page
According to the company, “Future additions to Photobucket Mobile will include viewing, sharing and searching for video, embedding content on social networking sites from mobile devices and accessing linked tags on third party sites.”
Visit m.photobucket.com today on your beloved mobile device to enhance your photo-sharing experience.