Pocket CFO – Profiting from Financial Statements course is a mobile learning application from Intersog, which is being designed to give individual investors the insight and information they need to utilize corporate financial statements. The application has been featured with a full-text course book, helpful review flashcards, comprehensive topical tests and realistic examples. The contents of the Profiting from Financial Statements course is based the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Chapters in the Pocket CFO – Profiting from Financial Statements course includes:
- Objectives of financial statement analysis.
- Accounting fundamentals.
- Understanding financial statements.
- Overview of financial statement analysis.
- Liquidity and activity.
- Capital structure and solvency.
- Profitability analysis.
- Market test ratios.
- Cash flow.
- Interim statements and segment Analysis.
Features of the Pocket CFO – Profiting from Financial Statements application includes:
- Full course text divided by chapter.
- Interactive flashcards for subject review.
- Comprehensive chapter-level tests.
- Explanations of right and wrong answers.
- Charts, graphs and examples.
- Bookmark option.
- No Internet connection required.
The Pocket CFO – Profiting from Financial Statements course (version 1.0) is now available for free download from App Store. The Financial Statements course is compatible with iPad and running on or later.