Many users might be quite familiar with the built-in video creating/editing software in the Microsoft Windows OS, Windows Movie Maker. The user-friendly video creation tool features mostly simple functions to create or edit a video clip. However, if users are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, users might be aware that some of the features such as transition, capture video from external sources, etc available in the earlier version have gone missing. To bring back the features you are familiar with, users probably can try a portable version based on Windows Movie Maker 2.1 in their Vista or Win 7.
The portable Windows Movie Maker shall not require any installation prior to using it. Users can save it in a USB flash drive or portable hard disc and bring along this portable Windows Movie Maker to be used with any Windows computer. It is pretty useful for those who want to create an instant movie clip to share with family or friends their joy and memories while they are on a holiday, for instance.
Users who need it can download the application via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode