The latest Picasa 3 has come with a new Photo Viewer which has been designed to work better and provide fast image viewing. With the latest Photo Viewer, users can view full screen of the image by just double click on any of the snaps. Beside that it also allow user to quickly rotate the image, star it, upload it to the Picasa Web Albums drop box or run the slideshow along with other photos in the similar folder.
Moreover, the new Photo Viewer also features with zoom in or zoom out function while viewing image by using mouse scroll and ‘More Option’ button for sending the image to printer, web site or photo editors.
There have two options to add new Photo Viewer in Picasa 3. The first option is to add it during the installation of Picasa 3 or to add it after the installation, by just go to the Tools menu in Picasa 3 and then selecting Configure Photo Viewer. User also allows restoring back to previous version easily if they want.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro