Microsoft Producer for PowerPoint 2010 is a free add-in which provides users with many powerful new content-authoring features that make it easier to capture and synchronize audio, video, slides, and images to create engaging and effective rich-media presentations.
With Producer, users can preview and then publish a rich media presentation virtually anywhere for viewing in a Web browser. In other words, a presentation created with Office PowerPoint can be converted a web-based presentations for online viewing.
The newest version of Producer, Producer version 2 supports the following Office applications running on Windows 2000 SP2, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:
Microsoft PowerPoint 2002
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Note that users of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 will need to install Office Animation Runtime add-in so that PowerPoint 2010 or later versions can support and view PowerPoint 2002 (or later version) Web presentations that contains animations in Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link