Prolink has launched its new netbook – Glee TA-009, which aims to be lightweight, portable and greener alternative to the larger laptops. The new Prolink Glee TA-009 comes with 10.1-inch LED backlight display, 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor and Intel 950 integrated graphics chipset. In addition, the netbook is also equipped with 1.3 megapixel webcam, three USB ports, 4-in-1 card reader, 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi and an internal HSUPA 3.75G modem. Furthermore, Glee TA-009 comes with 3-cell 2200mAh battery that able supports up to 2.5 hours of battery life and 6-cell 2400mAh battery can last up to 6 hours of operate time.
Features of Prolink Glee TA-009
- 10.1-inch LED backlight display with 1024×600 pixel resolution
- 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor (533MHz FSB, 512Kb L2 Cache)
- Intel 950 integrated graphics chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 160 GB hard drive
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Built-in microphone, stereo speakers
- Three USB ports
- Built-in card reader – memory sticks (MS-Pro), multimedia card, secure digital
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi and internal HSUPA 3.75G modem
- 3-cell 2200mAh battery support up to 2.5 hours and 6-cell 2400mAh battery operate time up to 6 hours
- Wide keyboard with 83 US keys including Windows Functions Keys
The new Prolink Glee TA-009 netbook is available in 3 urban colors – Black, Pearl White and Midnight Blue. The netbook measures just 3 cm thickness and weighs only 1.1 kg. The Prolink Glee TA-009 currently available through leading retailer from starting price of $468.