Copy text from any applications like word document, webpage, outlook, power point will carry its word formats automatically. If you don’t like the formats and want to have your own style, what you normally do is changing the font, font size, font color and etc after pasting the text to the document. Alternatively, to avoid the format from being carried over, paste the text to notepad, copy it from notepad then only paste it to document. All these involve few extra steps which are annoying and irritating. Now there is a utility, named as PureText which can let you copy text without worrying about the format from being carried along.
PureText is a standalone application that helps you removing rich formatting from text such as font face, font style, font color, paragraph styles, margins and etc without changing the actual text content. Basically it is equivalent to copying text from original source and pasting it to notepad, followed by copying the text from notepad. Once PureText is launched and running, it will stay as “PT” tray icon at taskbar near the clock. There are 2 ways you can paste the text without original format being carried along. First one is to click on “PT” icon to remove text formatting or alternatively users can utilize hot-key to paste the text instead of using standard CTRL+V. The default hot-key used to paste text without formatting is WINDOWS+V. However, you are allowed to change the default hot-key to your own preference in Options menu.
PureTex version 2.0 is absolutely free to use. If you think this is helpful, just go and download it at here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links