Many users like to use program launchers to manage and quick launch their frequently used program applications rather than go back to Windows Start Menu or the messy desktop to locate them. To launch the programs in a program launcher application, users basically need to open the program launcher itself first either by pressing a hotkey or double clicking the program icon. To make the process smoother and more efficient, MouseExtender offers users another quick alternative to call up the program launcher by clicking the middle mouse button or any defined mouse + keyboard combination.
With a single mouse click, users can wake the MouseExtender launcher for programs, files, folders and even URLS quick launch. MouseExtender allows users to drag and drop programs, files or folders and URLs shortcuts into its simple interface. Each program or file/folder will be represented by an icon. Users can add tabs to organize and group the shortcuts they have added into the program launcher. A single click to these shortcuts or icons will open or launch the programs/files/folders/Urls immediately. MouseExtender also allow users to schedule or set the timer to either shut down, sleep or hibernate their computer system when the computer is not in use.
Mouse Extender is a free Windows application which can be downloaded via the link here. Users who are keen to try this application can watch the Mouse Extender screen cast here:
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links