On many occasions you have no choice but to edit some images before you can add them to your report or presentation slides. It can be quite a tedious task to do even simple photo manipulation work if you are not so familiar with graphic or image editing tools. Instead of using sophisticated and advanced image editors, there are various photo editing tools which only serve a single function. Perhaps this could be a better option you, especially if you are non-tech savvy. These tools are user-friendly and easy to handle. One example of these image editing tools is InstantMask.
InstantMask is a free graphic editor application that allows users to quickly remove unwanted areas from a photo or image within seconds. If you need to do simple cropping to remove the background of a subject selected, you just need to use the drawing tools to mark the foreground and background areas, click preview and immediately get the desired effect.
Open a photo users want to edit via InstantMask
Use Green and Red canyon to mark the foreground and background areas
Press Preview button to see the immediate effect. Users can thence save the cropped image.
InstantMask will be useful when users need to do quick cropping on a subject selected. However, this graphic tool does not allow any undo and erase features, which is its major setback. It can be quite troublesome for users who have made some mistakes inadvertently when cropping an image. Users who want to try this graphic tool can download it via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements