Once installed Greasemonkey plugin in Firefox, restart Firefox browser and then install one of the following Greasemonkey scripts created by Greasemonkey users.
Remove All Facebook Ads – Removes banner ads, sponsored items in news feed and sponsored sidebar items from Facebook.
NoFacebookAds – Removes Facebook flyer and network adverts, including ‘social adverts’ such as the annoying Danish barber adverts.
Hide Facebook Ads – Hide “Facebook Flyer” adverts on Facebook left sidebar on homepage or profile page.
Facebook – Hide FeedAds – Hides the ads inserted into Facebook Feed. (WARNING: May be a phishing script. Use with own care.)
NoPirateQuestAds – Specific to PirateQuest ads, where it prevents any Facebook wall entries containing ads for “PirateQuest” from appearing.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Avira Password Manager Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key Code