Internet surfing with Internet Explorer allows you to remember your user name and password in the user name box or password box if you agree to do so when you first visit a particular web page. It is quite a useful feature called AutoComplete which gives you convenience as you don’t need to retype your name and password every time you want to access the web page. Having said that, it is also quite risky as you need to compromise your personal security information if other people use your computer.
If you are not comfortable with this feature offered by IE, you can readjust and turn off the AutoComplete settings so that the browser will not remember any more login name or password. To modify your settings for the AutoComplete feature and clean all items from the list of form or password suggestions, just follow the steps below: –
1. Go to Tools menu and click on the Internet Options
2. Click the Content tab and choose “AutoComplete” under Personal Information.
3. Click the appropriate AutoComplete check boxes, or click Clear Forms or Clear Passwords to clear all saved items from the appropriate AutoComplete history
4. Click OK to complete the task.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues