Internet surfing with Internet Explorer allows you to remember your user name and password in the user name box or password box if you agree to do so when you first visit a particular web page. It is quite a useful feature called AutoComplete which gives you convenience as you don’t need to retype your name and password every time you want to access the web page. Having said that, it is also quite risky as you need to compromise your personal security information if other people use your computer.
If you are not comfortable with this feature offered by IE, you can readjust and turn off the AutoComplete settings so that the browser will not remember any more login name or password. To modify your settings for the AutoComplete feature and clean all items from the list of form or password suggestions, just follow the steps below: –
1. Go to Tools menu and click on the Internet Options
2. Click the Content tab and choose “AutoComplete” under Personal Information.
3. Click the appropriate AutoComplete check boxes, or click Clear Forms or Clear Passwords to clear all saved items from the appropriate AutoComplete history
4. Click OK to complete the task.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode