Whenever we change or remove the hardware like printer, scanner, monitor and etc, very unlikely we will perform un-installation for the related drivers and services at the same time. Sometimes, we tend to forget or probably not discipline enough to take the extra effort to do the clean up job. Some people might not even know what are the driver and service that being used by the removed hardware and are no longer needed now. These unused drivers and services will be startup upon windows restart that could potentially consume CPU resources. Furthermore, unused drivers contribute to redundancy which could eventually affect your system stability and crash when running the new version of driver. Based on the fact mentioned above, Total Service and Driver Control (TSDC) has been designed to identify and prevent unused drivers and services being loaded whenever windows is starting up.
TSDC is a freeware and doesn’t require any installation. Users just need to run the executable file and it will list down all drivers and services available in your computer in few seconds. Based on the report generated, you can identify the unused drivers and services at one glance. If you have doubt of what the driver is before removing it, you can read the driver description by clicking on the Details button. The description basically tells you what the driver is, and the impact if you stop the services from running.
TSDC is compatible to run in Windows 2000, XP or Vista. If you would like to get yourself a try on this utility, download it at here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements