Have you ever encountered icons shortcuts position on the Windows desktop become scrambled or your favorite wallpapers disappear especially after rebooting computer due to hang or screen resolution being changed? Regardless of what root cause is it, if you would like to restore shortcuts position or wallpaper according to what you have arranged or configured previously, IconRestorer is a good utility that able to help you achieving it.
IconRestorer has a capability to save the position of icons shortcuts and wallpaper on Windows desktop. It can be used to place icons back to original position and restore the wallpaper. The layout of icons position and wallpaper can be saved manually or automatically and each screen resolution can be saved separately. You can schedule to save backups at every pre-defined duration and the backup can be stored up to 10 different copies. When it is needed to restore icon position and wallpaper from backups, you can choose to restore from any saved backups. On top of this, IconRestorer allows you to toggle desktop mode between icons and list view.
IconRestorer is absolutely free to download. If you feel it suits your need, you can download it at here for immediate use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs