The provider of electronic products, primarily cameras and office equipment, Ricoh has announced its new 9.3-megapixel digital camera, named as Ricoh CX1, which incorporates highly evolved image processing engine Smooth Imaging Engine IV with new CMOS image sensor, aiming to enhance your photography experience.
Impressive Features Of Ricoh CX1:
- 7.1x optical wide-angle zoom lens (28-200 mm in 35 mm film equivalent focal length)
- Large, high-resolution (920,000-dot) 3-inch VGA LCD monitor
- New Smooth Imaging Engine IV and high-speed image processing CMOS sensor aiming for greater image quality
- Enhanced high-speed continuous shooting function shoots at approximately 4 frames/second at highest resolution
- M-continuous plus shooting function does continuous shooting that saves the 30 images (30 frames/sec)
- Dynamic Range Double Shot Mode for excellent reproduction of both light and dark areas, expanding dynamic range up to maximum equivalent to 12 EV makes it possible to capture high-contrast scenes
- Multi-target AF function can automatically decides 7 focus points and does high-speed consecutive shooting of 7 images while shifting the focus to each point
- Multi-pattern auto white balance function gives the optimum color reproduction when shooting subjects mixing different color temperatures
The new Ricoh CX1 digital camera is expected to hit the market starting 13th March for about £300.