The leading company in digital media software, Roxio (division of Sonic Solutions) has launched the latest version of their market-leading burning and digital media software for Mac, named as Toast 10 Titanium, which the company claims as the essential complement to the Mac OS X and iLife applications.
“Toast is far more than better burning on Mac OS; it’s about enabling users to manage, create, enjoy and simply do more with their personal library of digital photos, music, and video,” said Vito Salvaggio, vice president of consumer products, Sonic Solutions. “This latest version will have special appeal to consumers that want to easily move digital media between their Mac and digital devices such as the iPhone and TiVo, or enjoy Web-based video content offline.”
New features of Toast 10 Titanium:
- Extract clips from any DVD-Video and convert to the format of your choice
- Save web video from your favorite video sharing sites to enjoy on TV and on-the-go
- Archive AVCHD camera footage to DVD or BD media with a single click
- Stream and watch television programs, such as EyeTV recordings and TiVoToGo transfers on your iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi with the new iPhone native application Streamer
- Build your MP3 library with automatic capture and tagging of Internet audio
- Convert audiobook CDs for playback on your iPod
- Transfer standard definition and HD video from your Mac to your TiVo DVR to enjoy on your TV
- Enjoy over 20 new stunning DVD and Blu-ray Disc menu styles
- Sync up folders bi-directionally – between multiple computers, folders or external drives
In addition, Roxio also debuted Toast 10 Titanium Pro that includes everything available in Toast 10 Titanium, plus high-definition/Blu-ray Disc plug-in and a bundle of third-party applications for developing advanced photo, video and audio projects, aiming at prosumers, creative professionals, designers and photo/video hobbyists.
The new Toast 10 Titanium and Toast 10 Titanium Pro are now available through Roxio’s official site for about $100 and $150, respectively.