Apple’s iPhones has been getting a good traction in consumer market but some may wonder how this device can be fitted into enterprise use where security and encryption are the major concerns. However, with the full rich of eco-partners and software developers’ support, this device capability can be scaled up and extended to corporate and enterprise use. Just recently, RSA, the EMC’s security division has just announced its famous SecurID Software Token application dedicated for iPhones’ users so that the mobile device can be used as a secured access point when there is a need to access corporate network while away from desks.
By launching and tapping on the SecurID software with the right token seed, users can rest assured to have a secure channel accessing the corporate network without physically need to be located in the office. Good thing is, users don’t have to worry about losing theirs iPhones since the SecurID tokens can be revoked easily for convenience of users and most importantly, it eliminates the hassle to carry along a hardware authenticator with only one-time generated password that can be used to access VPN, WLAN and other encrypted applications.
The SecurID Software Token application is already available in App Store for free download. However, as usual, the organization has to spend some budget to purchase the SecurID token seed besides the need to have the Authentication Manager installed in their system.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links