If you are a Window Vista user, you might sometimes encounter application incompatible problems especially when you don’t have the relevant drivers. When this problem happens, a window will pop out and inform you that you can no longer run the program as the “.dll” files are not available in System 32. This is quite annoying especially when you need the program to finish your work under tight deadlines.
Window Vista actually features a compatibility function to address the problem. If you cannot run the program under Vista, what you can do is right click the “.exe” file and choose properties. Click on to the compatibility tab. Now choose Window XP or the earlier version of your OS that is able to run the program from the drop down menu. Make sure you check the box “Run this program as an administrator”. Finally click “OK” and run your program again. The incompatible problem should have been resolved.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key