If you are a Window Vista user, you might sometimes encounter application incompatible problems especially when you don’t have the relevant drivers. When this problem happens, a window will pop out and inform you that you can no longer run the program as the “.dll” files are not available in System 32. This is quite annoying especially when you need the program to finish your work under tight deadlines.
Window Vista actually features a compatibility function to address the problem. If you cannot run the program under Vista, what you can do is right click the “.exe” file and choose properties. Click on to the compatibility tab. Now choose Window XP or the earlier version of your OS that is able to run the program from the drop down menu. Make sure you check the box “Run this program as an administrator”. Finally click “OK” and run your program again. The incompatible problem should have been resolved.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements