Samsung has introduced its new small, handheld-sized digital camera – Samsung CL80, which comes equipped with an 14MP image sensor, 3.7″ AMOLED touch screen, Wi-Fi capability, and 31 mm wide angle lens plus 7x optical zoom, providing users a wider shooting range from a shorter distance.
Key features of Samsung CL80:
- 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen LCD with Samsung’s Haptic sensor technology
- True color-filtered 14-megapixel CCD image sensor
- 31mm wide angle lens with powerful 7x optical zoom
- Wi-Fi capability lets users upload pictures and videos to Facebook, Flickr, Photobox or Picasa in an instant
- Advanced Dual Image Stabilization (IS) combines both optical and digital image stabilizers to produce incredibly detailed images
- Smart Auto 2.0 analyzes key elements of your composition including color, brightness, motion and subject, then automatically adjusts for the perfect shot
- Smart Album lets users quickly scroll through their entire image library and organize images a multitude of ways – Favorite, Face, Color and Content
- Unique Perfect Portrait system produces beautiful portrait shots in every condition and moment
- Records HD video in 1280x720p resolution at 30 frames per second
- Frame Guide enables users set up the angle of the shot they want
The new Samsung CL80 digital camera measures 4.03 (W) x 2.3 (H) x 0.74 (D) inches, but no words on its price and release date yet.