AT&T and Samsung Telecommunications America have announced the upcoming availability of new Samsung Focus (Samsung i917) smartphone, which is powered by Windows Phone 7 operating system, featuring 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 4″ touchscreen, 5MP AF camera, customizable start screen, natural touch and voice interactions, 3.5mm headphone jack, built-in A-GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity, pre-loaded with AT&T U-verse Mobile and AT&T Navigator apps.
Main features and specifications of Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7:
- Large, brilliant 4.0-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) Super AMOLED multi-touch screen
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video capture
- Full HTML web browser with pinch and zoom capability
- Bing search, Microsoft Office, Xbox LIVE and Zune integration
- Social networking integration with integrated calendar and contacts
- 8GB internal memory, expandable via microSD memory card slot
- Talk time: up to 6.5 hours ; Standby time: up to 300 hours
Samsung Focus i917 Windows Phone 7 smartphone which measures 4.84 x 2.56 x 0.39 inches and weighs about 4.2 ounces is scheduled to hit AT&T stores on November 8 for $199.99 with a new 2-year service agreement.