The world’s leading provider of smartphones, Samsung has introduced its new powerful and stylish Samsung Galaxy Prevail, which Samsung claims as its first CDMA Android device running on Google Android 2.2 platform, combining a new innovative, 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen display, a 2.0-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS, and microSD card slot to enhance users experiences.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Prevail:
- 3.2-inch touchscreen display
- 2.0-megapixels camera with video
- GPS enabled
- Bluetooth capable
- Easy access to Gmail and Google Talk
- Wireless Web enabled
- Switch between portrait and landscape
- Speakerphone with voice-activated dialing
- Telenav navigation, free and unlimited
- Supports microSD cards up to 32GB (2GB card included)
- Voice mail, caller ID, call waiting and three-way calling
- Android 2.2 with Access to Android Market
The new sleek Samsung Galaxy Prevail come preloaded with a few extra apps, including Swype, Facebook, Twidroyd, TeleNav GPS Navigator, SCVNGR, Poynt, Hookt, YouTube, and ThinkFree Office.
Samsung Galaxy Prevail which measures 4.43 x 2.26 x 0.47 inches and weighs 3.8 oz is slated to hit the market during the second quarter for around $179.99 (excluding taxes) at Boost Mobile’s exclusive retail stores but its exact launch date are yet to be known.