The leading maker of mobile phones, Samsung Electronics has introduced its latest Android-powered smartphone – Samsung Galaxy Spica (I5700), which the company claims as the first Android phone with DivX support aimed to eliminate the hassle of file format conversions, providing users an exceptional multimedia experience.
Features Of Samsung Galaxy Spica I5700:
- 800MHz processor, 3.2-inch (320 x 480 pixel) full touch screen and 3.2 megapixel camera
- Smooth access to popular social network sites like Facebook and MySpace
- DNSe 2.0 aimed for better sound quality
- 1GB on-board memory, extended with microSD memory card slot
- 1500mAh battery delivers long battery life for enjoying all the applications and multimedia content
- Supports full suite of Google services including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube and Google Talk
- GPS, compass, Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi and standard 3.5 mm ear jack
- Dimensions: 115 x 57 x 13.2 mm
“Samsung has made a great effort to strengthen our smartphone line up with a wide range of innovative products for every user,” commented JK Shin, Executive Vice President and Head of the Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics. “The Samsung Galaxy Spica, powered by Android, is the perfect fit for users who want to enjoy a powerful and fast mobile experience.”
The new slim and compact Samsung Galaxy Spica that measures a mere 13.2 mm thickness is now available in Europe and CIS, and expected to be available in MEA region soon.