Samsung Electronics has officially announced its new Android smartphone – Samsung Gem SCH-i100 mobile device, which combines stunning bar-style design and running on Android 2.1 Eclair OS. The new Samsung Gem SCH-i100 is equipped with advanced anti-scratch, anti-smudge, and anti-reflective glass on 3.2″ WQVGA touchscreen display, Swype virtual keyboard, and integrated Social Hub to help easily keep in touch with friends. In addition, Gem SCH-i100 mobile device also comes with 3.2-megapixel camera, 124MB On Board Memory, and 800MHz processor for faster Web browsing, downloads, and uploads.
Features of Samsung Gem SCH-i100 mobile device:
- 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display (480 x 272 resolution)
- 3.2 megapixel camera module
- Boasts 800MHz processor
- 124MB on Board Memory
- Bluetooth 2.1, 124 MB of onboard storage
- microSD card expansion (up to 16GB)
- Supports multi format music files
- Social networking integration
- Runs on Google Android 2.1 Eclair OS
The new slim, sleek and lightweight Samsung Gem SCH-i100 mobile device which measures 114 x 55 x 12 mm and weighs just 109 grams but no words on its price and release date yet.