Samsung has announced the launch of its new ultra compact digital camcorder, named as Samsung HMX-U10, which able to record full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution) H.264 video and 10-megapixel digital still photos to SDHC memory cards, featuring 1-touch Youtube upload button for ultimate video sharing experience.
According to the company, Samsung HMX-U10’s sleek frame is accentuated by a wave-design that angles the body of the camcorder at 7 degrees, which allows for gripping Samsung U10 more comfortably.
Impressive highlights of Samsung HMX-U10:
- 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor and 2-inch LCD display
- Samsung’s built-in intelli-studio play-edit-sharing software for editing or sharing video
- Simplifies searching for video clips thanks to animated thumbnail feature
- One-touch ‘upload’ button provides a direct connection to YouTube aimed for fast and easy video sharing
- Versatile charging system
“The addition of the HMX-U10 adds strength to an already impressive line-up of Samsung camcorders and offers a digital video recording solution for everyone,” said Steve Mitchell, General Manager Marketing, Samsung Digital which Imaging Division.
The new compact Samsung HMX-U10 pocket-sized HD camcorder which measures 56 x 103 x 15.5 mm and weighs just 95g (with battery) is expected to be available beginning September 2009 for approximately $200.