Samsung has announced an upgraded model to its HZ10W, named as Samsung HZ15W (WB550). The 12 mega-pixels compact point-and-shoot digital camera incorporates both Optical and Digital Image Stabilization and 24mm ultra-wide angle Schneider lens with generous 10x optical zoom.
Features Of Samsung HZ15W:
- 12-megapixel resolution
- 24mm ultra-wide angle Schneider lens coupled with a powerful 10x optical zoom
- 3-inch TFT-LCD (230k pixels) display
- Dual Image Stabilization combines the strengths of Optical and Digital Image Stabilization
- Records HD video at resolution of 720p
- H.264 compression and HDMI connectivity
- Manual shooting mode
- Smart Auto / Smart Album
- Face Detection / Smile Shot / Blink Detection
The latest Samsung HZ15W which measures 105 X 61.4 X 37.2 mm is expected to hit the market in coming March 2009 for about $330.