One of the market leaders in innovation and digital technology, Samsung has expanded the advanced HZ Series with its new Samsung HZ25W (Samsung WB5000), the compact 12.5MP digital camera which features an unrivalled Schneider-KREUZNACH 26mm wide angle lens with 24x optical zoom, capable of manually focus the lens and shooting in RAW format.
Features Of Samsung HZ25W:
- 12.5 megapixel resolution and 26mm wide‑angle Schneider-KREUZNACH lens with 24x optical zoom
- 3-inch TFT LCD display (230k) and 0.24-inch color electronic viewfinder
- Dual Image Stabilization combines both optical and digital stabilization for reducing blur
- Aperture, shutter priority and full manual shooting mode
- RAW (DNG 1.1) support aimed for maximum detail
- 720p HD video recording capability (H.264 compression)
- Samsung’s Perfect Portrait System includes Smart Face Recognition (up to 20 faces), Face Detection, Smile Shot, Blink Detection and Beauty Shot
- Easy-to-use Smart dial provides effortless navigation through the camera’s menu
- Advanced Smart Auto shooting mode automatically choose from one of 11 optimized settings to take the best possible shot
- Smart Album automatically organizes users’ digital images
“Photographers of all skill levels are going to be drawn to the HZ25W’s features,” said Reid Sullivan, senior vice president of audio/video and digital imaging marketing at Samsung Electronics America. “The versatility of the lens gives any user, whether you’re a soccer mom on the sidelines or an enthusiast looking to create a stunning image, the ability to be prepared for just about any shooting scenario. Serious shooters will gravitate toward the HZ25W’s aperture and shutter priority modes as well as full manual control and RAW support. For the entry-level shooter, Samsung’s Smart Auto takes simplicity to a new level, ensuring a great shot every time without having to be concerned about camera settings.”
The new Samsung HZ25W which measures 116 x 83 x 91 mm is scheduled to ship in coming October for around $400.