The South-Korean mobile phone manufacturer, Samsung has officially announced the launch of its new SGH-F490 multimedia cellphone with 3.2-inch TFT touchscreen display (240 x 432 pixels resolution) and an integrated 5 megapixel camera which able to record MPEG4 videos with QVGA resolution at 15 frames per second.
“The Samsung F490 is the solution for consumers who want to use Internet wherever and whenever they want,” said Geesung Choi, president, telecom business, Samsung. “F490 is not only a powerful multimedia device but also a stylish fashion item with sleek and charming design. We are proud to introduce this new innovative multimedia handset to global consumers.”
Key Features Of New Samsung F490 Touch Screen Handset:
- 3.2-inch 262K Color 16:9 Wide Full Touch Display with Haptics feedback
- Video recording (MPEG4, QVGA at 15 fps) and video playback at 30 fps
- Tri band GSM (900/1800/1900), UMTS 2100, HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
- Built-in mobile Google apps and Croix interface
- Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP+AVRCP), USB 2.0
The latest Samsung F490 touchscreen phone which measures 115 x 53.5 x 11.8mm and weights only 102g is expected to be available in coming February for around $780 (530EUR).