Verizon Wireless has launched the sleek Samsung Reality SCH-U820 smartphone, which features 3″ full-touch display, full QWERTY keypad, multiple messaging options, one-touch access to popular social networking sites, and Samsung’s TouchWiz interface for unique personalization, offering enhanced messaging and social networking experience for Verizon Wireless customers.
Main Features of Samsung Reality (Verizon Wireless):
- Large 3-inch full touchscreen display with WQVGA (240 x 400 pixels) resolution
- 3.2 megapixel camera with Night Shot mode
- Horizontal slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Fully integrated messaging options including text, picture, video and voice messaging, Mobile IM, Mobile Chat, Mobile Email, and Mobile Web Email
- Corporate Email with Microsoft Office Exchange support
- Samsung TouchWiz interface with customizable widgets for added convenient
- Full HTML Web browser complemented with one-touch widgets for fast, easy access to your favorite sites
- Communities widget allows users to manage social networking sites
- VZ Navigator for turn-by-turn directions with over 15 million points of interest
- Delete, reply and forward voice mail messages without listening to prior messages or voice instructions, thanks to Visual Voice Mail
- Media Center to access downloadable games, ringtones, wallpapers, location-based services and more
- Dimensions: 4.23 x 2.09 x 0.65 inches ; Weight: 4 ounces
- Usage time: up to 300 minutes ; Standby time: up to 300 hours
Samsung Reality that available in two variants of stylish color – Piano Black and City Red, is now available at www.verizonwireless.com and Verizon Wireless Communications Stores nationwide for $79.99, after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new 2-year service contract.