The well-known consumer electronics giant, Samsung has announced the availability of its new 12 megapixel compact digital camera with 24mm ultra-wide angle Schneider 5x optical zoom lens – Samsung TL320 (WB1000), which the company claims as the world’s first digital camera to feature 3-inch AMOLED screen (460,000-dot) with HVGA resolution.
Impressive Features Of Samsung TL320:
- 3-inch hVGA AMOLED screen that consumes less power and offers a higher contrast ratio of 10,000:1 (compared to traditional TFT-LCD screen)
- 24mm ultra-wide angle Schneider lens coupled with 5x optical zoom
- Advanced HD video recording at resolution of 720p
- Dual Image Stabilization (Optical + Digital)
- Full Manual Mode (A/S/M) supported
- Advanced Picture Mode (manually adjust color tones)
- Smart Auto / Smart Album
- Face Detection / Smile Shot / Blink Detection / Beauty Shot / Self Portrait / Red-eye Fix
- Dual Analog Gauges on top of the camera’s body (Memory Capacity / Battery Life)
The new Samsung TL320 which measures 97mm x 60mm x 21.8mm will be available in black or silver colors in coming May for MSRP of $379.99.