Samsung has announced its new high-speed 10 MP compact camera with a maximum video recording (138×78) speed of 1,000 frames per second, named as Samsung TL350, which combines 1080p full HD recording, Dual Capture Mode and high-speed CMOS image sensor in a single compact device.
“The TL350 is representative of Samsung’s strategy to lead the digital imaging industry through product innovation,” commented Mr. SJ Park, CEO of Samsung Digital Imaging Company. “Consumers have expressed frustration with having to choose between shooting video or taking digital stills with their camera. With the TL350, Samsung has addressed this unmet consumer need, and now gives consumers the ability to do both simultaneously.”
Main Features Of Samsung TL350:
- Advanced 10.2 megapixel CMOS sensor complemented with re-engineered DRIMeIII processor
- 24mm ultra-wide-angle Schneider KREUZNACH lens with 5x optical zoom
- 3.0-inch VGA AMOLED screen display with 614k dots
- Samsung’s Advanced Panorama Shot with Object Tracking
- Dual Capture mode enables users to simultaneously take 10 megapixel still shots while recording full HD movies
- Perfect Portrait System includes Beauty Shot, Face Detection, Self Portrait, Smile Shot, Blink Detection and Red-eye Fix
- Dual Image Stabilization technology to reduce hand shake
- 10 fps continuous still shot at full resolution
- Smart Auto 2.0 (Still & Movie) scene recognition technology
- Full Manual Control and RAW support
Samsung TL350 digital camera which measures 3.91 x 2.32 x 0.85 inches will be available in Spring 2010 for about $350.