AT&T has announced the upcoming launch of new Sharp FX, which the corporation claims as the first Sharp-branded quick messaging phone in AT&T portfolio, featuring AT&T Mobile TV support, 3.0″ full touchscreen display, Bluetooth 2.1, and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for quicker typing experience, seems perfect for teenagers who put text messaging as the central hub of communication.
Main Features Of Sharp FX (AT&T) include:
- 3.0-inch WQVGA (400 x 240 pixel) touch screen
- Full QWERTY keyboard and 2 megapixel camera
- AT&T Mobile TV for access to full-length live and time-shifted TV programs from FLO TV ($9.99 a month)
- AT&T Address Book for syncing contacts to an online address book
- att.net mobile browser with full HTML surfing support
- AT&T Navigator with turn-by-turn directions
- AT&T Social Net enables users access multiple social networking sites from 1 app
- Online Locker to store precious photos and videos that captured by cellphone
- Talk time: up to 3 hours ; Standby time: up to 10 days
Sharp FX quick messaging phone which measures 114 x 56 x 15 mm and weighs in at 142 grams is scheduled to hit AT&T stores for $99.99 beginning July 25, after a $50 mail-in rebate with two-year service contract.