In order to tap the increasing demand of the Android based devices, Sharp has recently announced a new Android based phone which is known as Sharp IS03. The new Android based phone has been featured with a 3.5-inch 960×640 high resolutions display which is similar to the Retina Display found on the popular . The phone is also being enhanced with a 9.6-megapixel camera with auto focus and image stabilization for users to capture high resolutions images. The processing power of the Sharp IS03 is powered by 1.0 GHz Processor and runs on Android 2.1 Eclair.
Key features of the Sharp IS03 includes:
- Android 2.1 Eclair.
- 3.5-inch display with 960 x 640 resolutions with Advanced Super View (ASV).
- 9.6-megapixel camera with auto focus and image stabilization.
- 1.0 GHz Snapdragon processor.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled.
- Supports CDMA networks connectivity.
- One-Seg TV Tuner and KDDI’s mobile wallet e-payment system.
- Supports up to 32GB of MicroSD memory card.
Available in white, black and orange, the Sharp IS03 with weighs of 138g will only be available in Japan in late November via wireless carrier KDDI au.