Many users place important shortcuts and files on desktop, and thus require frequent access to Windows desktop to access and run these shortcuts or files and folders. There is “Show Desktop” shell command in the Quick Launch Bar, which users can click to show the desktop instantly. For those who don’t use Quick Launch bar or prefer a keyboard shortcut, there is a faster way to display the desktop directly.
Simply use the Show Desktop keyboard shortcut by press Win + D keys, and all windows will be minimized and hidden to show the desktop.
Alternatively, use Quick Launch bar keyboard shortcut to activate Show Desktop command to quickly displace and view Windows desktop.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode