Many users place important shortcuts and files on desktop, and thus require frequent access to Windows desktop to access and run these shortcuts or files and folders. There is “Show Desktop” shell command in the Quick Launch Bar, which users can click to show the desktop instantly. For those who don’t use Quick Launch bar or prefer a keyboard shortcut, there is a faster way to display the desktop directly.
Simply use the Show Desktop keyboard shortcut by press Win + D keys, and all windows will be minimized and hidden to show the desktop.
Alternatively, use Quick Launch bar keyboard shortcut to activate Show Desktop command to quickly displace and view Windows desktop.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key