Many users place important shortcuts and files on desktop, and thus require frequent access to Windows desktop to access and run these shortcuts or files and folders. There is “Show Desktop” shell command in the Quick Launch Bar, which users can click to show the desktop instantly. For those who don’t use Quick Launch bar or prefer a keyboard shortcut, there is a faster way to display the desktop directly.
Simply use the Show Desktop keyboard shortcut by press Win + D keys, and all windows will be minimized and hidden to show the desktop.
Alternatively, use Quick Launch bar keyboard shortcut to activate Show Desktop command to quickly displace and view Windows desktop.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Avira Password Manager Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key Code