Firefox 3 has the new icons for Back and Forward web pages button which assembles the keyhole style, some may says it looks like an arrow on steroids. The Firefox 3 new button style has the Back button a slightly bigger size than the forward button.
For user who prefers the smaller size of Back button, or at least has the same size with Forward button on level ground, user can opt to shrink the Back button size to make it smaller and on par with Forward button.
To change and make Back button smaller, right click on empty area on toolbar, select Customize, and then check the checkbox for Use Small Icons option. Click Done.
The Back button will now be smaller in size, and has the same size as the Forward button. Note that enable the “Use Small Icons” option also make all other icons on the toolbar looks smaller.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key