Firefox 3 has the new icons for Back and Forward web pages button which assembles the keyhole style, some may says it looks like an arrow on steroids. The Firefox 3 new button style has the Back button a slightly bigger size than the forward button.
For user who prefers the smaller size of Back button, or at least has the same size with Forward button on level ground, user can opt to shrink the Back button size to make it smaller and on par with Forward button.
To change and make Back button smaller, right click on empty area on toolbar, select Customize, and then check the checkbox for Use Small Icons option. Click Done.
The Back button will now be smaller in size, and has the same size as the Forward button. Note that enable the “Use Small Icons” option also make all other icons on the toolbar looks smaller.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key