Firefox 3 has the new icons for Back and Forward web pages button which assembles the keyhole style, some may says it looks like an arrow on steroids. The Firefox 3 new button style has the Back button a slightly bigger size than the forward button.
For user who prefers the smaller size of Back button, or at least has the same size with Forward button on level ground, user can opt to shrink the Back button size to make it smaller and on par with Forward button.
To change and make Back button smaller, right click on empty area on toolbar, select Customize, and then check the checkbox for Use Small Icons option. Click Done.
The Back button will now be smaller in size, and has the same size as the Forward button. Note that enable the “Use Small Icons” option also make all other icons on the toolbar looks smaller.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 17758 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues