The leading provider of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories, Shuttle Inc. has introduced its new 15.6-inch all-in-one PC – Shuttle X50 (the first product in all-new Shuttle X Vision family), which combines state-of-the-art touch, small form technology and all the essential applications into a single device.
According to the release, “Shuttle X50 is powered by Intel’s Atom 330 dual-core processor and comes loaded with the Windows XP Home operating system. The X50 features 1GB of system memory and comes with a 160GB hard drive, which is spacious enough for storing information and multimedia content. Intel GMA950 graphics provides generous performance for everyday computing.”
Main Features Of Shuttle X50:
- 15.6-inch intuitive touch screen display (16:9 aspect ratio ; 1,366 x 768 pixels resolution) offers users an easy and responsive operations using their finger or bundled stylus pen
- Integrated 1.3 megapixel webcam and microphone for real time chatting
- Ultra-slim and elegant design measures only as slim as 1.4 inches
- Stand and handle up to 180 degrees
- Stand can be completely removed for VESA ready mounting
- Integrated 5 USB ports, 4 in 1 (SD/MMC/XD/MS) card reader, 2W x 2 stereo speaker
- Packaged with ENERGY STAR 5.0 qualified power adapter, drawing a mere 30 watts of power
- Innovative Shuttle I.C.E heat pipe inside effectively dissipates heat away and keeps the system cool with astonishing low noise at only 22 dB
“The PC industry is heralding a new age of simple and intuitive function with the launch of all-in-one PCs,” said David Yu, chairman of Shuttle Inc. “Shuttle has taken a great leap forward in beauty and functionality with our new X50. It strikes the perfect balance between quality craftsmanship, performance, and price.”
The new Shuttle X50 all-in-One PC is expected to hit the market for about $500.