Are you looking for way to get any websites delivered to your mailbox in simple way? It may be an alternative method of getting access to the websites content in case your company has blocked the web services due to company policies. The step is pretty simple and straight forward. It doesn’t even require any sign up before you will be able to use the service.
What you need to do is just launch your email access and compose a new email attention to: WebToMail [firstname.lastname@example.org]. In the subject field, just put in the desired website’s address that you would like them to deliver to your inbox. Leave the content empty and click ‘Send’ and you should expect to receive the contents embedded along in your email. Depending on mail servers, the delivery time may vary just similar to normal email delivery across different mail systems. Also, the display results may also different depending on the email client that you use. Nevertheless, it is still able to deliver up-to-date contents of any websites in less than three quick steps.
I have tried it myself and it works great using my company email. Shortly after I sent out the message, I have received the website’s link with all the favorite contents appeared in my inbox in less than two minutes. Best thing is, the content is clickable by putting your mouse cursor on it. Once you click on the active link, it will bring you to the actual websites for further exploration. Alternatively, you can read the news offline first in case your company has blocked the internet access intentionally. The service is totally free and feel free to visit WebtoMail for further information.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links