The Japanese electronics company, Sanyo has announced a new sleek, slim and lightweight high definition dual camera for both stills and videos, named as Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD800, which features a new 3-dimensional digital noise reduction (3DDNR) filter that possible to decrease significantly the random noise that vacillates over time, aiming for more vivid and clear videos.
“The DMX-HD800 has not only has it been designed to be sleek and stylish, but it now offers our unique three-dimensional digital noise reduction (3DDNR) filter, which allows clear, beautiful images with simple operation of a dual camera offering high resolution stills and HD videos in a single unit,” said Hideki Toyoda, General Manager of SANYO’s Digital System Company, DI Company Products Planning Department.
Key Features Of Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD800:
- 2.7-inch, low-temperature polysilicon TFT color LCD display (230,000 pixels)
- 5x optical zoom lens
- Compact, light-weight camera capable of both HD videos and high-resolution stills (1280 x 720 at 30 fps ; 8.0-Megapixel stills) compatible with personal computers and/or upload video data to the Internet
- Using AVC/H.264 codec format for longer, higher quality recording than traditional codecs
- Built-in, newly developed 3-dimension Noise Reduction (3DDNR) filter allows for more vivid and clear videos
- Create beautiful memories easily with newly developed high-precision Face Chaser function (up to 12 faces) for both videos and stills
- Digital Image Stabilizer senses camera revolution and photographic subject movement
- Long-lasting battery allowing up to 250 stills or 90 minutes of continuous video filming
- Original DVD authoring and editing on the computer made easy with bundled Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0
- SD/SDHC memory card slot (up to 32GB)
The new and compact Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD800 camcorder that available in gold, pink and black colors is expected to hit Japanese market on August 22 for about $470.