If you are using a computer to watch DVD, you might wonder which program is the best to do so. If you are using Windows operating system, surely you will try Microsoft’s Windows Media Player. It is absolutely free and it allows you to play audio and video files. But besides Window Media Player, what else you can try?
Try out AVS DVD Player. “AVS DVD Player” is a compact and easy-to-use program that has a simple user-friendly interface allowing you to start watching DVD movies with no additional software. Most important, it is free! You can also try VideoLAN. VideoLAN is another freeware for video.
You can also pay some money to get some commercial programs for playing DVDs. These programs offer more features such as Dolby sound, brightness controls, battery-saving feature, etc. They cost you about $50. Try out InterVideo‘s WinDVD and Cyberlink. You can try their trial versions before buying.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key