If you are using a computer to watch DVD, you might wonder which program is the best to do so. If you are using Windows operating system, surely you will try Microsoft’s Windows Media Player. It is absolutely free and it allows you to play audio and video files. But besides Window Media Player, what else you can try?
Try out AVS DVD Player. “AVS DVD Player” is a compact and easy-to-use program that has a simple user-friendly interface allowing you to start watching DVD movies with no additional software. Most important, it is free! You can also try VideoLAN. VideoLAN is another freeware for video.
You can also pay some money to get some commercial programs for playing DVDs. These programs offer more features such as Dolby sound, brightness controls, battery-saving feature, etc. They cost you about $50. Try out InterVideo‘s WinDVD and Cyberlink. You can try their trial versions before buying.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key