The well-known consumer electronics giant, Sony has announced the availabity its new Cyber-shot DSC-H55 digital camera, which combines 25mm wide-angle, 10x optical zoom Sony G lens with 14.1MP CCD sensor and large 3″ LCD monitor in a compact package.
Features of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55:
- 14.1 megapixel CCD image sensor
- 3-inch Clear Photo LCD display with 230,400 pixels
- Powerful 10x optical zoom Sony lens G with 25mm equivalent wide-angle
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode lets users record smoother movie even if you are walking while shooting
- HD movie 720p (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) recording at 30 frames per second
- Memory expansion slot supporting both Memory Stick PRO Duo and Class-4 and above SD/SDHC formats
- Sweep Panorama mode lets users capture panoramic shots in one sweeping motion
- Smile Shutter, iAUTO and Easy modes
- Dimensions: 103 (W) x 58 (H) x 29 (D) mm ; Weight: 170 grams
Sony Cybershot H55 digital camera will be available in 2 variants of color – black and silver, slated to hit the market in April 2010 for around $250.