Sony has announced the launch of its new compact and easy-to-use digital camera – Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S950 (the successor model to Cyber-shot S750), which features 10.1 effective megapixel resolution, 4x optical zoom, 2.7-inch LCD display and Face Detection technology.
Features Of Sony Cyber-shot S950:
- Powerful 10.1 megapixel 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD image sensor
- large 2.7-inch (230K pixels) LCD screen
- 4x optical zoom lens
- Face Detection technology detects up to 8 individual faces
- SteadyShot digital image stabilization
- High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 3200)
- 7 convenient Scene Selection modes and Easy Shooting Mode
- Lithium-Ion NP-BK1 battery provides longer lasting power than alkaline batteries
- Picture Motion Browser version 4.0
The new Sony CyberShot S950 digital camera which measures 93.1mm x 55.7mm x 23.8mm and weights just 135g will be available in silver, black and pink colours for about $130.