Sony Ericsson has introduced its new ultra-compact mobile phone, named as Sony Ericsson T715, which the company described as the sophisticated slider phone that fits your lifestyle, aiming to deliver an ultimate mobile experience.
Impressive features of Sony Ericsson T715:
- 3.2 megapixel camera with photo light, geotagging and video recording capability
- Large 2.2-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) screen display
- Large keypad and font size allowing users to get the most out of their SMS, MMS or email management
- Smart desktop and birthday reminders allows users to organise their life in intuitive way
- Comes with Google Maps (local search and directions), AccuWeather and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support
- 3G network connection aimed for quick and easy internet browsing
- Access NetFront web browser
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP and stereo FM radio with RDS
- 90MB internal memory, expandable via microSD card slot
“The T715 is a sophisticated slider mobile phone that fits a busy lifestyle and is perfect for those who are looking for a phone with practical and up-to-date features,” said Quentin Cordier, Marketing Business Manager for Sony Ericsson. “Building on our current 3G portfolio, the T715 allows us to bring 3G mobile phones to even more markets giving them high speed internet access wherever they are. With a premium brushed aluminium cover and glossy front, this new mobile phone demonstrates the sophisticated design language consumers have come to expect from Sony Ericsson.”
The new elegant Sony Ericsson T715 which measures 91.5 x 48 x 14.9 mm and weights only 96.5 grams is expected to be available in Galaxy Silver (piano finish) and Rouge Pink (mirror finish) colours starting Q3 2009, but no words on its price yet.
In addition to T715, Sony Ericsson also announced its new Bluetooth Headset VH310 that weights just 10 grams, lasting for more than 20 days on a single charge.