Sony Ericsson has announced its new Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro (sister phone to Sony Ericsson Vivaz), which adds QWERTY keyboard in addition to the touchscreen display on the sister model, aiming to provide users an optimal messaging and entertainment experience.
“Having announced Sony Ericsson Vivaz in January we are now adding a sister phone that includes a QWERTY keyboard along with the touch screen for a superior messaging and entertainment experience,” said Daniel Sandblom Marketing Business Manager at Sony Ericsson. “Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro meets the increased consumer demand for QWERTY devices without compromising on any entertainment features.”
Features of Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro:
- 3.2-inch scratch-resistant (16:9) nHD touchscreen (TFT) display with 360 x 640 pixels resolution
- 5.1 megapixel autofocus camera with Image stabiliser, Geo tagging, Touch capture, Face/Smile detection
- New philosophy ‘human curvature’ design gives beauty inside and out
- Stay in touch via email, Twitter, Facebook, blogging and chat
- 720p HD video recording capability
- Full slide-out QWERTY keyboard for faster typing experience
- Immediate online access to applications, games and music through PlayNow
- A-GPS with Google Maps and Wisepilot turn-by-turn navigation
- 3.5 mm audio jack, micro USB connector, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Talk time: Up to 12.5 hours ; Standby time: Up to 430 hours
- Available in two variants of colour – Black and White
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro which measures 109 x 52 x 15 mm and weights in at 117 grams will hit selected markets starting Q2 2010, and the price is yet to be announced.