Sony Ericsson has recently added a new Walkman phone to its Walkman phone family which is known as Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman. According to the company, it is the first full touch Walkman phone which is being combined with music, social networking and communication in one colourful phone.
“With more than 140 million Walkman phones sold world-wide and touch screen technology increasingly gaining popularity, we have listened to consumers and provided them with the perfect combination – the first full touch Walkman phone, the Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman. Marrying the popular four corner UI debuted on the successful Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini, with our award winning Walkman phone experience, consumers now have a unique Communication Entertainment experience.” Said by Jenny Maltesson, Global Product Marketing Manager, Sony Ericsson.
Key features of the Sony Ericsson Yendo with Walkman phone includes:
- 2.6-inch TFT display with 262K colors.
- 2-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom.
- Touch Walkman player – music at fingertips.
- Touch TrackID – find out the name of that song with just one touch.
- PlayNow – access favorite and new songs quickly and easily.
- MediaGo – transfer your music from a PC to the mobile phone.
- Four corner UI – access Walkman player, contacts, keypad and more with just one touch.
- Easy navigation – easy access to favorite web pages.
- Social networking – Facebook or Twitter.
- 3.5mm stereo jack – play personal.
- Supports GSM GPRS/EDGE Rx 850/1900 and GSM GPRS/EDGE Rx 900/1800 connectivity.
- Available in Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White and Yellow colors.
The Walkman phone with measurement of 93.5mm x 52mm x 15.8mm and weighs 81grams is expected to be available in third quarter 2010.