Sony Eriscsson has expanded its award-winning Sony Ericsson Walkman phone family with a pair of next generation Sony Ericsson Walkman phones – Sony Ericsson Zylo and Sony Ericsson Spiro, which feature stylish human curvature design, Sony Ericsson Walkman music player, TrackID, PlayNow and social networking capability.
Key Features and Specs of Sony Ericsson Spiro with Walkman:
- 2 megapixel camera
- 2.2-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels ) TFT screen
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth stereo and FM radio
- Stay connected with popular social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook
- Dimensions: 92 x 48 x 16.75 mm ; Weight: 90 grams
- Four variants of colour – Contrast Black, Sunset Pink, Spring Green and Stealth Black
Watch the promo video of Sony Ericsson Spiro with Walkman below:
“By combining the best of the Walkman functionality with a myriad of social networking capabilities, Sony Ericsson Zylo and Sony Ericsson Spiro offer consumers the chance to access and get a taste of what our Communication Entertainment portfolio has to offer,” commented Jenny Maltesson, Marketing Business Manager of Sony Ericsson.
Key Features and Specs of Sony Ericsson Zylo with Walkman:
- 3.2 megapixel camera with geo-tagging capability
- 2.6-inch QVGA scratch-resistant screen display
- Supports high-definition FLAC format for superb audio quality
- Access to Facebook and Twitter
- Share photos with friends and family on Flickr and Picasa
- Quick upload video clips to YouTube with 2 clicks
- Pretend you’re working, walking on the street or in a restaurant thanks to pre-loaded tracks that simulates the background sound
- Dimensions: 103 x 52 x 11.5 mm ; Weight: 115 grams
- Three variants of colour – Jazz Black, Chacha Silver and Swing Pink
Watch the promo video of Sony Ericsson Zylo with Walkman below:
The new affordable Sony Ericsson Zylo And Sony Ericsson Spiro slider phones will hit selected markets beginning early Q3 2010, but no words on the pricing yet.