The Japanese consumer electronics giant, Sony has announced the launch of its new ultra-compact digital camcorder – Sony HDR-TG5V. It’s the sleek and stylish HD camcorder that able to capture 4-megapixel photos and (1920×1080 pixels resolution) full HD video, seems perfect for savvy travelers.
Impressive Features Of Sony HDR-TG5V:
- 2.7-inch wide touch-panel LCD display
- Carl Zeiss Vaio-Tessar 10X optical zoom lens
- Integrated GPS antenna and NAVTEQ digital maps for geo-tagging photos and videos
- BIONZ Image Processor works with Exmor CMOS sensor for pristine imaging
- 16GB internal memory can save more than 6 hours of HD video footage (LP mode)
- Memory Stick Duo slot for extended memory
- Face Detection and Smile Shutter technologies
- Built-in flash for reducing shadows and improving still images in low-light conditions
“Travelers are looking for high-quality products that focus on performance and portability,” said Kelly Davis, director of camcorder marketing, Sony Electronics. “This new model has a titanium body with a premium hard coating enhancing durability and it’s packed with high-performance features—like GPS and Smile Shutter technology—that deliver the best combination for your travel experiences.”
The new Sony HDR-TG5V digital camcorder is expected to be available in coming May for about $1,000.