StudioLine Photo Classic 3 is a powerful and easy to use image management application tool developed by StudioLine H&M Software for the Windows operating system. This application is user-friendly with a simple interface.
With StudioLine Photo Classic 3, which comes with 35 professional image tools such as dual-monitor support to improve exposure problems, red-eye effects, rotate, crop, pet-eye, auto-tone, white balance and color correction, users can convenient management or editing of extensive image collections and much more in just minutes. In addition, StudioLine Photo Classic 3 also comes with convenient geotagging with the help of location data supplied by GPS data loggers or digital cameras, and photos can be displayed on digital maps or satellite images.
StudioLine Photo Classic 3 allows users to organize and sort their photo collection following a few sorting criteria such as folders, ratings, system and user descriptions. Besides the sorting feature, StudioLine Photo Classic 3 also allows users rapidly annotate and index thousands of photos with descriptions, keywords and categories. This application supports most of the popular image formats such as JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG, MPEG, AAVI, PSD, PCD, RAS and RAW.
Features of StudioLine Photo Classic 3:
- Timeline view automatically organizes images by date.
- “Click & Tag” keywords and categories.
- Live histogram with 18 views for an in-depth analysis of your photos.
- Highly intuitive white balance tool with one-click tone adjustment.
- Gradation curves to fine-tune luminescence for each color channel.
- Support for ICC color profiles.
- Adjust RAW and DNG settings.
- Editing images directly in RAW format.
- Design editor to freely layout album pages, greeting cards, etc.
- Print projects for calendars, cards, CD covers and more.
StudioLine Photo Classic 3 normally costs $59 for a single license. As part of promotional offer, the developer is giving away StudioLine Photo Classic 3. To receive the free personal serial number for StudioLine Photo Classic 3, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the registration page: https://store.studioline.net/activatefotofw3.asp?Language=EN
- Fill in the first name, last name and a valid email address, and click on “Send Me the Activation Code” button.
- The serial number for StudioLine Photo Classic 3 will be sent to the registered email address by Support_US@studioline.biz.
- Download the setup installer of StudioLine Photo Classic 3 (direct download links): StudioLine_PC3.msi
- Install the StudioLine Photo Classic 3 and use the serial key code to register.
This application supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating System inclusive of Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost