Watch below for a 7 minute YouTube montage of the worst acting ever printed on film. David Caruso is ridiculous. 9 out of 10 times he’ll put on his dorky sunglasses right before he says one of his lame one liners on the US crime drama C.S.I. Miami. How sad is it when your character’s dry charm and self-confident appeal are a direct result of a pair of sunglasses.
Seriously, when did talking slow and putting on sunglasses become “acting.”
David Caruso’s bad acting and dorky ‘Sunglasses of Justice‘ would probably make for a good drinking game. The only problem is, his acting is so bad that he makes C.S.I. Miami unwatchable.
If you want to download this clip and convert it for your iPod, then check out this tutorial: How to Copy Videos Off YouTube.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key