The traditional way to kill hung process is to go to Task Manager, by pressing Crlt+Alt+Delete, look for that process, then selects it and click End Process button. Alternatively, you can press Alt+F4 to terminate it directly. However, sometimes it may end up the process refuses to quit, this is because this method typically asks the program to quit (it behave the same way as when you click X button at the upper right of the window) and let it to decide by itself on what to do for the next. That’s why you may fail to terminate processes sometimes by using this method. Now with SuperF4, it can force processes to terminate instantly without letting it any chance to decide what to do later.
SuperF4 is a free utility that reside on system tray silently. To kill any processes, you can press Ctrl+Alt+F4 hotkey, then the process will be terminated instantly. Besides using hotkey, it has provided you another method to kill processes by using mouse. To enable the mouse mode, press Win+F4 and you will notice that the cursor changes to skull and crossbones icon, then click on the window to terminate it. To disable the mouse mode, just press Esc key and the cursor will changes to normal look.
SuperF4 consumes only 0.08 MB of your hard disk space and is able to kill all kinds of processes, regardless of hung or active processes. You may need to take note that it doesn’t prompt you to save your work before it is terminated, so please make sure that you have saved all works before using it to kill especially for active processes. SuperF4 definitely will come handy as you don’t need to reboot your computer anymore whenever the hung process fails to be terminated.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements